Did you know that with a permanent set of veneers, you can give yourself a complete smile makeover? Whether you are looking to improve the state of one tooth or several, dental veneers can help. Here are more details about how they might benefit you:
– Dental veneers are incredibly effective at concealing even the worst of dental damage, including stains, discolorations, minor rotations, or chips and cracks from oral accidents.
– If your teeth have started to decay due to the effects of acid or bruxism, dental veneers can reinstate the look of your teeth.
– Dental veneers are highly superior forms of cosmetic dentistry treatments that can be sculpted to each individual tooth for the perfect size, shape, color, and feel a person wants for their smile.
– A single dental veneer will last over a decade of wear and tear before it will need to be replaced.
– Various spacing malocclusions such as large gaps between the teeth can often be corrected with dental veneers.
To learn more, please book an appointment at Ontario Chino Dental Center, by calling our office in Ontario, California at 909-984-2476. Dr. Krupakar Reddy Yeturu and our entire team want to ensure your oral health is flawless for years to come.